Overall Goal is to ride 12,000 miles this year!
So, how am I going to do this. Ride my bike like crazy. If you do the math, I would have to ride my bike about 40 miles per day every day for the rest of the year. Very doable.
How will I calculate the 12,000 miles since I can't ride my bike everyday. The weather just doesn't allow for that in Northeast Ohio.
- I will use indoor spinning workouts to add to the total.
- Stationary bike spin workouts in my basement.
- Commuting to work this spring.
- Rides with various NE Ohio Cycling Clubs.
- Races, local criteriums, group rides and tours.
The Races/Tours I have scheduled this year are...
Deepcreek Diabolical Double Gran Fondo (Christmas present from Claudia)
Eddy's Sweet Corn Challenge
Ohio Gran Fondo
Stay in touch! Follow My milage. Meet me for rides! Check back soon for more rides and ride descriptions.
See you on the road,