Friday, January 27, 2012

Thursday

I didn't ride Wednesday. I was at the local Cleveland Touring Club annual meeting. The club is planning an awesome year and truly planning for the future of the club and cycling in Northeast Ohio. Very exciting!

Myself and some of the club members hung out at The Fire House after the meeting. Great conversations and a really great beer. What great combinations!

Thursday I went to the Twinsburg Fitness Center to hit the the spin bike. Ted Yates, our ward 3 council person, led the class. He always makes it hard and he makes it fun. He typically leads spin classes Monday night, Friday morning and Sunday morning. Check his class out!

I spun for about an 1.5 hours for a total distance of 33.5 miles.

Year to date total 227.98

Saturday I will have my first 100 miles for the year. I hope the weather holds up!

The CycleOps trainer should be back home in a few days.

Check back often,
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment